International Touring in 2022 – Realities & Expectations for Independent Circus Companies (Online Panel held on Wednesday 10th November)
International touring has been key to the survival and growth of many Australian Circus companies. As we begin to recover from the disruption causes by COVID-19 we set our sights on taking the long-haul flights back across the Indian Ocean in 2022, and with that companies need to know what the risks, expectations, and realties are.
TNA invited a panel of those in the know and on the ground to share what the current complexities and joys of international touring are. The panel included:
- Aisling Galligan, Festival Programmer for Underbelly Festival
- Wolfgang Hoffmann, Booking Agent & Consultant at Aurora Nova
- Danielle Kellie, Executive Producer at Circa
- Marty Evans, Acrobat at Circa
- Jake Randell, Director, Acrobat and Founder at Gravity & Other Myths.
If you missed joining us, and would like to watch the recording, please email firstname.lastname@example.org